1. INFORMATION FOR USERS
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Eltin Sport, S.L. is the CONTROLLER of the USER’S personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5th (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations intended to be carried out for the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other, present or future , electronic or physical means that makes it possible to send commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products or services, or those belonging to its partners or suppliers, with whom the controller has reached an advertising agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To conduct market research and statistical analyses.
- To process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the methods of contact that are made available to them on the CONTROLLER’S website.
- To send the online newsletter about the latest news, offers and promotions on our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimised by Article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
With the USER’S consent: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
Due to the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: to conduct market research, statistical analyses, etc. and to process orders, requests, etc. upon the USER’S request.
How long will we store your personal data for?
It will be kept no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing or where there are legal requirements that rule it must be stored and, when it is no longer necessary for that reason, it will be blocked with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the anonymisation of data or the complete destruction of it.
Who do we pass your personal data on to?
Personal data is not intended to be disclosed to third parties, except where necessary for the development and fulfilment of the purposes of the processing, to our providers of services related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has confidentiality and data processor agreements in force as required by the current privacy legislation.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition of its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights: Eltin Sport, S.L.. Plaza de la Concordia, 2 Bajo - 46900 Torrente (València). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or appearing on forms to download, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is required in order to deal with their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal information they provide to the DATA CONTROLLER is accurate and they are responsible for communicating any changes to the information.
The DATA CONTROLLER informs users that all of the data requested through the website is compulsory, since it is required to provide an optimum service to the USER. In the event that you do not provide all of the data, there is not guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the DATA CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations and LOPDGDD (Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights in Spain) for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby it is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the individual concerned and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
THE DATA CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For further information about privacy guarantees, you can write to the DATA CONTROLLER via Eltin Sport, S.L.. Plaza de la Concordia, 2 Bajo - 46900 Torrente (València). E-mail: email@example.com